- Professional tree pruning from small young trees to massive old trees. This includes crown lifting, crown reduction, thinning and dead wooding of mature trees. To do professional tree surgery one must have knowledge about the biology of the specific species, as well as how the tree may react to certain operations. Our climbers are well experienced in all fields of tree care.
- Topiary pruning of hedges of all sizes
- Felling of trees (Although felling a tree will always be a last resort, as we want to save trees where possible)
- Treatment of trees infested with pests and diseases - Due to rising temperatures, trees are suffering from more and more pests and diseases. One of the most common pests your trees will suffer from are aphids. Many households are struggling with a sticky substance raining down from their trees, which is honeydew caused by aphids. Many Pines in the Cape area are dying because they are infected with Conifer lice. We can help save your trees.
- Consulting and planning service -We do consulting for corporate, as well as private clients. This includes tree reports, planning permission reports, tree health care reports, etc...
- Tree assessments
- Planting of trees - We plant small (50L, 100L, and 200L) trees, as well as bigger trees.
Planting trees correctly is very important, as this determines the rest of the tree's life. You don’t want to plant a tree now, and then end up having to cut it down in 10 years, because it was planted in the wrong place. We assist in placement, staking, treatment, etc...
We have a small, experienced and qualified team whose focus is to deliver quality tree care as well as making sure our clients are satisfied and happy.
We strive to work to international tree care standards, based on the British Standards for Tree Care.
Our clientele range from home owners to large institutions, they will gladly attest to our quality of service, as we focus on building long-term relationships with our clients and their trees.